Thursday, September 30, 2010

The "real" me...not for the faint of heart....

So I have been hesitant to do this. Thinking I would wait until I had reached my goal weight, but I have come to the conclusion that if people want to really get to know me they are going to have to see me in all my glory...(well not all my glory, but you get the idea.) The picture on the left was taken in Feb. 2009 as my before pic. of my boot camp attempt and the second pic is dated today. Please note this swimsuit will never be worn in public only purchased for this type of thing, don't judge me...it was only $.50. Its interesting to compare and definitely motivates me to keep working, to not give up and to really make this happen. The woman I have dreamed of being will be here sooner then I can imagine.

The before pic is probably about 270 mind you I maxed out on surgery day at 275. My today weight is 233...lots more to go. Please notice the 2nd pic of back view you can see my back strap on my suit....hmmmm I wonder where that went in the first picture.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific!!!!
    That is great Heather.... and oh, by the by...
    that swim suit color.... just not you!
    Lol.... love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing heather!! You look great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work, you do look amazing! I enjoy reading your inspiring story. Thanks for being brave and posting this for all of us to see. Your hard work is paying off and you can literally see the results this way, that is motivating!!

    ReplyDelete