Wednesday, March 23, 2011

knocks me on my butt..

It never fails...ok sometimes it does, but it seems like when I'm feeling good. Things are going the way they need to be going and something has to mess it up. Mess up my "groove". The lovely thing to do that was a stinkin cold. After spending a lovely weekend with family I start not feeling so great, and then it hits me a STUPID cold. Blowing noses and having body aches along with headaches and pains makes it very difficult to keep working out. I was in the groove and have lost it. Today I am FINALLY starting to feel whole again and need to jump on the speeding train that is flying past me, but I'm a little nervous. It seems like ages since the gym, and with "Spring" and Summer looming in the not so far future I need to bust my butt. Time to push myself. PUSH myself HARD and make up for lost time. So here it is...time to commit to working out today. BABY-BIG STEPS is what I need to be making tonight. It has to HAPPEN! Positive thinking, Positive WORDS! Positive THOUGHTS! RIGHT!?? RIGHT! I am so happy for the seasons to change and SPRING and SUMMER that I can taste it. I'm ready for shorts and summer dresses, and playing outside.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Heather! Kick it up!!!! Hey and I'm lov'in the picture over there on the side... it's new isn't it? Cute! Glad your starting to feel better!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete